Author Topic: Text editing  (Read 23877 times)

Bud

Text editing
« on: October 25, 2007, 04:57:38 PM »
Any chance of allowing for more text edits, such as text alignment, (left, center, right) in the text boxes?

Maze Creator

• Maze Creator
  • Administrator
    • Maze Creator
Re: Text editing
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 05:29:37 PM »
Good idea, let me think of how the User Interface might work.  Do you have any ideas that seem nature for selecting the alignment?

-Greg Peatfield
Maze Creator Author

Bud

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 09:39:35 PM »
Actually, I was thinking of functions like Word for Windows uses.  I haven't tried this (just thought of it), is it possible to paste formatted text into the maze text box, I could just copy it from Word.  I will give that a try.

Maze Creator

• Maze Creator
  • Administrator
    • Maze Creator
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 09:42:40 PM »
Actually, I was thinking of functions like Word for Windows uses.  I haven't tried this (just thought of it), is it possible to paste formatted text into the maze text box, I could just copy it from Word.  I will give that a try.

Right now I don't think you can Paste into that box.  I have just added that feature for the next release.  This is what is called a RichEdit control, so that may work.  I will try it on the beta version.

I am getting close to a stable version with many extras.  Email me so I can try to set you up with a BETA for some feedback.

Thanks,
Greg

Maze Creator

• Maze Creator
  • Administrator
    • Maze Creator
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »
Okay,

It will be possible to paste from word into Maze Creator.  Just a note, it will not be considered TEXT.  You will paste into the Background/Foreground layer as graphics.  Word formats the text so it comes through as graphics not text.  The TEXT layer is truely that, just TEXT.

You will see this in Maze Creator PRO 1.6+.

Regards,
Greg Peatfield
Maze Creator Author