Maze Creator Software > New Development

Maze Creator 1.60 BETA 2 Available

<< < (2/2)

Maze Creator:
Bud,

Thanks again...

1) I thought it was me, I will check that function, didn't seem to work for me either.

2) I will see if I can tighten up any GDI Resource (Text/Graphics) that might be causing this on your system, but you might have an older operating system or very low amount of RAM.  I will see what I can do.  Can you email me your computer specs?

3) #2 is pretty much my same response, let me look around to see what I can find.

4) This should be based upon the actual Tiler.  There is a feature I will be adding shortly and that is to default to the visible START/STOP on a TILER since most designs don't want this to be an open space like with the non-tiled designs.  For example, the train track has the start/stop as train stations.

Regards,
Greg Peatfield

--- Quote from: Bud on January 14, 2008, 08:10:08 PM ---Found a couple more. 

1.   The ReRender function doesn?t seem to work.  If you click on ReRender, it functions the same as clear maze.
2.   After testing on the same maze for a while, and then trying to add text or graphics, I started to get duplicate windows in whatever layer I happened to be working in.
3.   The print function will not print the maze, only the complete grid.  If you go into the Print Preview window, you see a flashing window that contains the complete grid, not your completed maze.  When you close the print preview window, you have lost the maze and you are presented with a grid again.
4.   This might just be a question.  When you choose the Square Tiled: from the setup window, do the start and end indicators function the same as in other mazes.  I seem to be getting what looks like a small box containing some even smaller text for a start and end position indicator.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version