Author Topic: Direct solution around foreground images  (Read 22646 times)

Bud

Direct solution around foreground images
« on: October 25, 2007, 04:50:17 PM »
I sometimes create mazes with numerous thumbnail images on the foreground layer, and would like the solution to avoid them.  The way I get around this problem now is that I erase the cells around an image and then change the size of the image to just cover the erased cells.  Without increasing the size of the image, in certain maze types, the erased cells are quite noticable in the completed maze.  Almost forgot, direct the solution around text boxes as well.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:58:41 PM by Bud »

Maze Creator

• Maze Creator
  • Administrator
    • Maze Creator
Re: Direct solution around foreground images
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 05:35:38 PM »
So you would like to keep the maze grid visible but not let the solution go under the image?  Will you use the Opacity setting to allow the grid to be seen through the image?

-Greg Peatfield
Maze Creator Author

Bud

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 09:32:17 PM »
That is correct, the Opacity (is that a real word ?) setting would be used to allow the grid to be somewhat visible.

Maze Creator

• Maze Creator
  • Administrator
    • Maze Creator
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »
That is correct, the Opacity (is that a real word ?) setting would be used to allow the grid to be somewhat visible.

Does the grid need to remain?  What if I allowed Maze Creator to auto erase the cells under the image or does that defeat what you are trying to accomplish?

-Greg

Bud

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 06:44:11 PM »
It would be nice if the grid remained, but that isn't really critical as most of my foreground images are not opaque.  However the grid is visible behind text boxes and if they were erased it would be quite noticeable.