Author Topic: New solution suggestion  (Read 22621 times)

Bud

New solution suggestion
« on: October 22, 2007, 08:19:05 PM »
Any thought to creating a solution that would follow the outline of a template so that the solution could be a specific shape, a name, a silhouette, or anything with a solid outline?

Maze Creator

• Maze Creator
  • Administrator
    • Maze Creator
Re: New solution suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 01:21:36 AM »
Hummm.... Interesting, what would you expect Maze Creator to do with the image?  There might be many solutions, on an unclear path such as with un-connected letters.  What would help you in these cases?

-Maze Creator

Bud

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 04:42:08 PM »
Hmmm.  The template would have to have a solid outline, but I hadn't thought about what to do with the template after it was "traced".  Maybe an option of deleating it, or probably better yet, fill it with color??

Maze Creator

• Maze Creator
  • Administrator
    • Maze Creator
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 09:46:31 PM »
Hmmm.  The template would have to have a solid outline, but I hadn't thought about what to do with the template after it was "traced".  Maybe an option of deleating it, or probably better yet, fill it with color??

Bud,

I am not really understanding this concept.  Do you have an image or something that might give me a better vision of what you are talking about.  If you want, you can send me a version 2 mze file with the image you would want Maze Creator to process and then manual erase the cells you want to be considered the solution.  It would be easier to develop based upon your expectation.

-Greg

Bud

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 06:35:51 PM »
My original thought was to have the solution spell out a name, but in addition to that it would also be nice for the solution to be in a shape - building, auto, animal, or any object that had a solid outline.  Does that help any?